You always come through for us, thank you. A great job as always!
Designer was very helpful with changes to improve design.
Ricky did a great job...I am really happy with my logo..
Nocana was efficient and a pleasure to work with. We are very happy with the work done.
It was a pleasure to work with this designer, he exerted himself to make me happy with the design and showed own initiative. He was very patient and revised and revised again
- Alligator Silents
Beautiful designs especially for our type of work.
How Lotu1211 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Candid Canine, Inc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Dog rescue--taking dogs who need homes, training them, then finding the perfect forever home for them! Targeting adventurous & fun families looking for a dog to add to the family.
We are called "Candid Canine, Inc." is because we want to be extremely transparent about the dogs, so we will be taking LOTS of pictures and videos of the dogs and posting them to social media. That is why we want a logo with the image of a dog within a camera lens.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Liked how this logo was circular overall
We like the colors and the circular shape of this logo with the animal in the middle
We liked the style of this--clean and organized with some flare
We liked how this bird was just an outline but still has very nice detail.
We like the idea of a geometric shaped dog in our logo (but not mandatory)
We like the colors and circular design of this logo.
We like the general shape and outline of the way the wings were done.
We like the idea of a geometric shaped dog in our logo.
We want the following things:
- Overall look should be very clean, sharp, organized, fun but professional. Nothing too silly. Nothing that looks like clipart.
- Main images in the picture to be the outline of a dog within the lens of a camera (look at attached images). Feel free to get creative here!
- We want the dog to be a generic breed that looks fun and happy. Prefer general outlines of the dog rather than very detailed.
- Want colors to be purple with "bright" accents of yellow and purple (maybe the lens of the camera should be the bright colors?)
- I think we want a circular design but are open to other ideas
- Logo needs to look best on social media (like Facebook and Instagram) and t-shirts
- Final images should include a file WITH AND WITHOUT a background layer (so we can easily layer on to a shirt or social media and have the background show through).
- Please be creative!!!! When somebody looks at the logo we want them to get the idea of "dogs" and "photography" but be creative beyond that!