Incredible vision and beautiful final product. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
- Eco Rokerz
Excellent designer. Listens and executes to every request. Fantastic!!
Wonderful designer. Enkin took the time to work with us for the many changes we had.
Cindy is an excellent designer. Everything i asked her to do and modity, she did it perfectly and quick.. I'm very pleased with her work and supper happy with my new logo!
loved the concept. really personalized the design, unlike other designers.
How joel.tetreault started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Queen of Angels
What’s your company slogan?
Yes, the tagline "Empowering Students for Life" but, would want logo that can accommodate with and w/o tagline
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The contest is to create a logo for our private Catholic School called Queen of Angels. It is a K-8 grade school and part of the Archdiocese of Atlanta. Our target audience is both current and new families - primarily new families. We offer a quality education, based in the Catholic faith. https://www.qaschool.org/
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Greetings design professionals!! As a fellow creative (I'm volunteering my time to help our school with this new logo) I understand y'all appreciate some constraints - well here they are:
- we have a visual reference to a crown (Mary, Queen of Angels) which we'd like to remain but in an updated way.
- the 12 stars represent the 12 apostles - it's okay to look at options with and without.
- we feel the current logo is too "intricate" - would like the lockup to feel more "solid" by have less "delicate" elements.
- need to make sure the new logo design can work in color(s) as well as a B&W version.
- would like to avoid gradients and stick with solid colors as this logo would be on uniforms and other embroidered applications
- the slogan in the logo is "Ave Regina Caeli et Terra" which we'd like to see options with and without it as part of the lockup.
- in conversation, a lot of people call it "QA" - so I wonder if that's an opportunity to look at a shorthand version too.
- I'm working with a conservative committee and school leadership, but I'd like to push some concepts out of their comfort zone knowing that we can reel it back in
- attached are current logo formats