Looking for professional design to be used in various ways - business cards, stationary, web site, direct marketing, advertising, etc. Should be able to be rendered in large format (when large, does not get "diluted" and small format (when small does not get "smooshed and unreadbable").
Buena Vista Business Services
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- The Spanish words "Buena Vista" means "Good View" or "Beautiful View." I envision something that captures this concept -- a beautiful view of the future. I'd like employees and customers and investors to feel like our company is working towards a beautiful future.
- Maybe some kind of simple image of a landscape or a sunrise will be appropriate.
- I have just set up this company and am not sure exactly what businesses I am going into. My company may invest in real estate, franchise operations including hair salons to hardware stores. We are already also doing business management consulting.
- The inspiration for the company name is the Buena Vista cafe in san francisco and the painting by Guy Buffet (see the following url for a copy: http://www.robynbuntin.com/ItemDeta…uctID=5277 This information may or may not be helfpul to you -- you decide.
- Clean, crisp
- Something contemporary that will likely last throughout time -- not too trendy or techy
- Maybe up to three colors to keep production costs reasonable
- Maybe use the first two words, "Buena Vista" in the main logo and image and possiby the "Business Services" underneath in a more plain text to complete the name/logo
- When awarded, I'd like the art in a vector format, like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, as well as JPG, GIF, TIFF. Maybe one high resolution and one low resolution.