BlindB did an amazing job and went way above and beyond! I've worked with him many times and he's always wonderful to work with!!!
- dani W
How Franziska.Domann started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The holiday region of Gstaad Saanenland is the perfect place for fun-filled skiing experiences on a range of superb slopes. Charming chalet villages adorn the entrances to the various ski areas.
The Saanerslochgrat and Hornberg areas lie at the very heart of the region's largest ski arena. 105 kilometres of ski runs connect Saanenmöser to Zweisimmen, St. Stephan and Schönried. The Hornberg area is particularly popular with families and ski enthusiasts, thanks to its extensive network of blue and red runs and its many restaurants, cosy mountain lodges and ski bars.
The cable car of Saanersloch is currently a pure winter cable car.
- The ski area positioning itself as following: diverse, classic, active.
- Customer segment: day trippers, guests who stay in this area (especially from holiday homes), locals
PRIMARY: Bernese Oberland, axis Thun-Bern
SECONDARY: Canton Bern, axis Friborg-Montreux
- Cable Car: The Bergbahn Destination Gstaad invested 29 million Swiss Francs in a new, state-of-the-art-2-section railway. It is the first Garaventa D-Line in Switzerland (ultra modern). Groundbreaking is scheduled for the end of September 2017, commissioning planned for winter 2018/2019.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Logo development Saanersloch
- Placement on the cable car (no design of the cable car, of course, only logo placement to see how it looks)
- Placement on house facade (no design of the house facade, of course, only logo placement to see how it looks)
Specifications / relevant files:
- Color concept (blue, white, brown: see references)
- Cable cars / Design Suggestions
- building interior
- building exterior
- Logo "Saanersloch" is intended to characterize the logo
- Logo should be modern