We are looking for a logo to represent the two buildings - Lenox Center and Lenox Plaza located in Atlanta, Georgia (Buckhead).
Here are a few things to think about:
1. Consider the colors, the architecture and the location of the buildings when creating the logo.
2. We prefer one logo that brands both buildings together instead of two separate logos since these buildings are located near each other and have the same ownership. (however, if 2 logos are required, that may do)
3. The front facade of Lenox Plaza will be re-designed which can be seen in the attached rendering. There are no improvements scheduled for Lenox Center.
4. The financial ownership of these buildings is strong so company executives do not need to worry about the Landlord defaulting.
5. The typeface for the logo should be clear and professional since we are attracting company executives.
Attached, you will find PHOTOS of both properties, a RENDERING of Lenox Plaza's new "face", and the old BROCHURES used for these buildings. In addition, the logo for the buildings next door is attached. Please don['t mimick this logo.
Also, you can go to our website to see the logos of other OFFICE properties we have in Georgia: http://www.lpcsoutheast.com/listings.aspx
Finally, here is a website to get you familiar with Lenox Square Mall across the street: http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?id=207
We will require a .jpg file and vector EPS
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo