Scott was a gem to work with. He was patient though many iterations and always quickly accomplished what I asked for. His sense of aesthetic matched very well to our brand. Highly recommended.
She is a very hardworking designer who works with you and adjusts to your needs
Excellent speed and quality
Great concepts and wonderful execution. Fast response and willingly made any changes we asked for. Would highly recommend working with this designer!
- Rama D.
I had such a great experience and I am very pleased with the designs I received !
Very talented -- and very accommodating -- designer. Highly recommended.
How sawcollective started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
"SAW Collective" or just the initials "SC" with "SAW Collective" somewhere in the logo
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Boutique microwinery in Jersey City, NJ selling wines made from grapes in NY, CA and Internationally.
- Acronym SAW stands for Science, Art and Wine. I am a PhD chemist by profession, SAW Collective is my entrepreneurial side project. I would like some aspect of science/chemistry incorporated into the logo design.
- For each wine label I collaborate with street art/graffiti artists (through Instagram) to design a unique piece of label art.
- My audience are millennials, social-media savvy wine drinkers who like to buy their wine based on the label/logo design
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Can also incorporate purple for wine color but not necessary
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Logo design will ideally incorporate the spirit of the intersection of Science, Art and Wine.
- The logo doesnt absolutely need to contain something science or chemistry-related but it's a plus if it does
- Some imagery to include could be: grapes, wine bottle, wine glass, wine barrel, wine press, grape vine, corkscrew and/or cork
- I prefer a minimalist style with eye catching fonts and simple yet powerful imagery.
- Logo will need to work on dark as well as light background.