This job was a little difficult because my client wanted a ton of add-ons, but Kangozz absolutely nailed it! He was a pleasure to work with the entire time, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. You should expect high quality designs and professionalism. He will go above and beyond to make sure that his clients are satisfied. Choose him!
How Dianeowensdesogns started their logo design journey
I live on Lord Howe Island and own 5 star holiday resort there. The lifestyle is simple, beachy, carefree. The resort has 6 self contained apartments on 4 acres of lush gardens, catering for couples. I love frangipani flowers.Most of the tourists are nature lovers, bushwalkers and couples who want to chill out.
I want to get the message of quality, class as well as beach and fun. I am an artist but find the task of design too complicated. I have had my property for 26 years and want to revamp and update the image.The decor in the apartments has a Balinese theme.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My target is people planning a tropical holiday or if not planning, when they see the new logo they'll want to go on holiday.I want the logo to reflect quality, class, beach, slightly Thai/Bali. The market is existing and we don't accept bookings for childern under 10 years-so mostly couples.The tourists are easy going,expect quality but not over the top posh.
I want a logo to be:
*classy, simple, attention grabbing ,and clever.
* able to secuce people into making a reservation at Lorhiti.
*able to be applied in various mediums e.g. Logo, stationary, T-shirts, menus, signs, compendiums, stubby coolers
*Simple to read and seen from a distance
* a font which is interesting and clever enough that it doesn't need a picture
or a simple font with a simple picture e.g palm leaf , frangipani flower, water swirl, shells etc. Not too big a picture.
* no citch palm trees, sunsets, people or fish
*upright font lettering but slightly sloped is OK ,maybe slightly Balinese
* Intertwining clever swirls among letters are good
* Lettering should have "Lorhiti" in largest font and "Resort" and "Lord Howe Island" in smaller font (suitable for a letterhead)-the roadside sign will just read "Lorhiti"
* The font attached with the word "Santrian" is a sign I photographed in Bali-I really like that font.
* Fonts I also like are Bonheur Royale (my Fonts), Zest medium (my fonts), New Day script (fontspace), present (myfonts), complimentOT Std (fontshop), ITC Kendo (fontshop) but anything suitable will be OK
* The font in blue "LORHITI" is the existing one which I want to update.