Great to work with, very patient. I got sick near the end of the job and was traveling internationally but was still able to work with them to get everything our company needed. Would definitely recommend.
How Spark To Substance started their logo design journey
Spark To Substance (www.sparktosubstance.com); Tag Line: Conceptualize, Synergize, Actualize
Spark to Substance is a team of creative professionals who are dedicated to solving your toughest business challenges.
Spark to Substance…the phrase captures a vision where a flash of thought or an idea eventually transforms into something more material. That’s what we are about, turning ideas into reality. We work with subject matter experts collaboratively to brainstorm and create solutions for a wide range of industries.
We begin with a concept, work synergistically with you and our partners to develop the concept and finally synthesize this into a complete solution… Conceptualize, Synergize, Actualize.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience is corporations - small, sole proprietorships, mid-sized, large (our business is a B2B type as opposed to B2C).
We work with a wide variety of industries – jewellery design, food & services, financial, insurance, software development, marketing to name a few.
Our Logo will appear on our website, business cards, company newsletters, brouchures (we will be resizing our logo based on whether it is being used on our website, brochure or business cards)
• Professional, crisp, unique and bold looking logo (no cartoons or animals)
• Would prefer a symmetrical logo e.g. Starbucks, AT& T, Nike (see attached for examples)
• Our corporate theme revolves around simplicity, agility, partnerships and collaboration
• Logo to be an image representation of the meaning of Spark to Substance and to convey our corporate theme. Our preference is to include the tag line as part of the logo but would look for feedback and ideas with or without this requirement being met
• Example of a logo we absolutely love: Nike (See Attached)
• High quality image so that we can resize it for website, business cards, newsletters, brochures etc
• No shocking colors or colors should be gender neutral