Easy to work with. Understood how to translate the concept to an image. Very responsive and professional.
- david cn
How RightHereInteractive started their logo design journey
My client is a new start up mobile/web software company called iForHire. Basically, they are going to leverage both web and mobile to provide how to information for individuals in areas around home improvement, electronics, computers, languages, etc. Our initial concept is iforhire.com (hire yourself or hire a pro).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience will consist of 25-50 year old "do it yourself" types who want to learn how to do things on their own. We see a spread between males and females. These people will be internet connected with a web browser and we will be heavily targeting iPhone/ipod and Android users.
1. We want a BOLD, clean design. Too much detail is not what we want. Think "Overstated Simplicity." Legible from the smallest size to the largest billboard. Can be embroidered (no fine detail).
2. We need symbolism, an icon if you will. the "i" in iforhire has been suggested to be a person or people of some kind. I don't care, but we need that metaphoric image that can stand on its own as our symbol.
3. It should be "iforhire" as the Name along with the tag line "hire yourself or hire a pro."
4. I'm wide open to colors, fonts, etc. Impress me.
6. If you are selected, you will provide the layered file in Illustrator format (CS3 or higher). Do not rasterize the font(s) in the file. Send me the entire font collection you use along with the .ai file. I will NOT pay for an extra font.