How Internet-Dept started their logo design journey
Blue Planet Innovation
The company is an innovation consultancy that:
• Specialises in supporting the commercialisation of ideas – working with typically small businesses from idea generation to investment readiness
• Supports University spin-outs – mentoring and business development
• Develops and manages Business/University collaborative projects
• Extols the benefits of creative thinking, product development and knowledge management/transfer
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
small businesses and universities
• Logo designed for ‘Blue Planet Innovation’ – a suitable strap-line would be ‘Blue-Sky thinking, grounded in reality’. Also: Blue-Planet – a supporting body that provides all the necessary ingredients for healthy growth and development.
• Professional looking, (maybe even slightly understated)
• Must be high res - suitable for multiple uses e.g. sides of vans / website / press ads / business cards
• Must be capable of representation in black and white (would suggest designing for 2 colour spot printing)
• Typography should utilise a font from the FF Din family, or something similar if possible.
• No pictures of the Earth – blue dots/spheres are fine
• No ‘Green’ connotations – this is ‘healthy’ and ‘sustainable’ support but not ‘environmental’