The design was just what we were looking for! Thank you!
Persistent, creative, responsive and an excellent designer. A pleasure to work with.
Excellent job! Thank you so much for you help!
The designer was able to get the job done fast and followed directions. A+!
An absolute pleasure to work with. He's is great at understanding the design you're looking for even when you're not :)
I have ever changing requests and he's on top of them almost before I ask him for them. He's extremely responsive and very professional. I would absolutely recommend working with him!
How matt@cf started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Composed Financial Management, PLLC
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The company provides financial planning, investment management, and tax preparation services. Young professionals (25-45) would compromise 75% of client base. All professions but aged 45+ make up the remaining 25%.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I would like for music to be somehow incorporated (music sheet or notes or more abstract). If only letters are used in the logo, I would like for only the 'C' from Composed and the 'F' from Financial to be used (ie. 'CF' for Composed Financial).