Working with Jura Wahyu was a pleasure. He did a wonderful job taking in all of the detailed info I provided about my logo and potential website and made it come to life. He was fast when it came to iterating on the designs to ensure we got to a result I was pleased with. He has a great perception when it comes to turning what you want to build become real. I would definitely work with him again and recommend him for logos especially!
How Will.anderson started their logo design journey
We develop and market regulatory software solutions to US State, Local and Federal agencies.
"BizGuide" is a product that we market that allows states to create an online wizard that through a series of questions and answers will guide the inquiring public to the correct government agencies to obtain the required permits and registrations needed to open/operate a business in the state.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience is the US public (citizens) looking to start their own business, or looking to understand what licensing/permitting requirements they need to work as certain professions in the state.
We are looking to create a logo for a product called BizGuide. Requirements:
1. BizGuide name should be in the logo (it does not have to be prominent)
2. It can be any colour; red white and blue are good because they represent our target audience
3. The logo should fit in a square space or close to it.
4. Looking for something simple and elegant - the product is very easy to use.
5. We are running a project in parallel (http://99designs.com/logo-design/vote-pbbx3y). Those logos are little bit conservative. I would like to see something more fun. Think outside the box/circle.
6. An easy theme for our product is "connecting citizens to the tentacles of government"
7. Theme words: connecting, doing business, guiding, government, maze