How Kenji Suenobu started their logo design journey
This is a business logo for a company that has been in business over 10 years. Old logo didn't cut it, needs to be updated and improved.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Bitgate Mobile is a company that designs applications for mobile devices. It is a spin-off of Bitgate Software, which is a defunct LLC. The company does work for T-Mobile G1, iPhone, and BlackBerry devices. I need a logo that can be used on a business card as well as a company website.
- Logo must be blue on a white background
- Logo must have 1's and 0's in the BACKGROUND OF THE LOGO TEXT.
- 1's and 0's cannot be prominent, but must be faintly visible through the logo
- The "Bitgate Mobile" text MUST be blue etched, carved, or embossed glass in a semi-futuristic design
- Font should be sans serifs.
- A small image to the left or right of the logo is acceptable as long as it looks like it belongs there!!
- Underlined text
- A "busy" design (ie. too much happening with the logo)
- LCD or ISBN type text.
- Sharp lines in the logo text. Semi-sharp or bezeled is okay.
- "Bitgate" and "Mobile" on two lines. YUCK!
- A Trademark Sign or a copyright sign.