Very elegant design and creative thinking for logo
Responsive, thoughtful, and creative designer! Provided many design options and listened to my feedback to provide the best design reflecting my brand. Would not hesitate to work with this designer again!
Excellent, very amenable to feedback.
How jbowne started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NorthShore Bio is a life science tool company utilizing semiconductors (microchips) to create what are referred to as solid-state, tunable nanopores (REALLY small holes) through which we are sequencing DNA and RNA. We use an analog-to-digital interaction, meaning as DNA passes through our nanopore, we take an electrical measurement and identify each nucleotide signal as one of the four nucleotide bases, and that is output digitally.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
General ideas/comments (do NOT need to be considered or included):
- our technology is focused on turning the building blocks of life into an information science with a primary application in precision health (cancer)
- we work with SUPER tiny holes, so geometrically, circles would be appropriate
- we are a biotech company, so designs are traditionally pretty sleek/serious; we don't need to be super conservative, but not "fun" either
- older logo attached; we generally like using the lowercase design as "softer," more approachable. current logo that is used on our website is a bit too "digital" feeling. (as you can tell, we don't have something we all agree on, so looking for help!)
- abstract DNA turning into 1's and 0's (digital code)??
- abstract RNA through hole becoming code??