Excellent experience! It was so easy to explain changes and updates/reiterations were always exactly as we envisioned. SD was very timely in responding to our messages and provided us with multiple files for us to use going forward.
We couldn't be happier with the new logo and variations. Highly recommended.
How BikePassport started their logo design journey
BikePassport is looking for a logo that matches the theme of its website: to inspire people to ride their bikes around the world.
BikePassport (or Bike Passport)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
By connecting riders and providing information on bicycling events worldwide, BikePassport hopes to inspire people to participate in events, meet fellow riders, and experience the world on their bicycles. This site is for all styles of riding (road, mountain bike, BMX, track, cyclocross, etc) and for all experience levels (beginners riding in charities to professionals looking for the next big ride). Bike riding is fun and BikePassport is a fun site, so please be creative and think outside of the box! We want the logo to exemplify that fun-feeling that people get when they ride and travel the world.
- 2-3 colors used in the logo - colors, combination and style is completely up to you
- The logo needs to be able to have a black and white alternative
- Must include the name "Bike Passport" (with space) or "BikePassport" (without space)
- Logo should be provided in an editable, layered PSD (Photoshop) file - the layers MUST be editable
- We want to have the logo designed with multiple formats in mind - meaning a logo that can be used on the web, but translates easily over to a t-shirt, embroidered shirt, etc
- We would like to see designers heavily play around with the idea of travel in addition to a bike for the logo. Think about what you relate to traveling (i.e. maps, compasses, languages, stamps, patches, gear, postcards, passports, etc). Please do not restrict yourselves to globes.
- Concerning using riders in the logo (if you choose to do so) - we would like to keep with simplicity and avoid using very detailed images/shadows of riders. An example of simplistic riders can be found on street signs, on bike paths, etc.
- Please do not make the logo complex and cluttered with various items, whether travel related or bike related.