How stevegarrett22 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Better Sleep Carolina
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are dentists who treat snoring and sleep apnea with oral appliances. It helps people to stop snoring and to eliminate or lessen their sleep apnea so that they can feel refreshed and well rested the next day. Target audience is both men and women, 45+ years old
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I am going to submit a few examples that I have found of other companies in our space. Thoughts:
1) I tend to like the "sleep better austin .com" the best, so please play around with design variations using my name. But realize that I am NOT fixed on that one design. It is modern, playful, easily recognizable in marketing materials. I do NOT like logos that incorporate a TOOTH in it even though we are dentists.
2) ASD American Sleep Dentistry - I like the sleeping face silhouette that also forms part of the letter "A".
3) Sound Sleep Solutions - I like the moon and sleeping person. I like that green and blue
4) Dental Sleep Medicine Hawaii - I like the logo which incorporated the stars along with something specific to hawaii -- waves
5) Sleep Better Georgia - I like what they have done. Don't love it but like it. Aside from the misspelling.
6) Healthy Sleep Austin -- I don't like the colors together the gold is terrible. But I think the general format could work with my company name.
7) Carolina Bright Smiles - this IS my dental practice logo (which was created on 99designs). I am showing it to you just to see what I currently have and give another type of design style that I like. I do NOT want the exact same colors for this new logo.