Excellent job once again. Highly recommend this designer.
How MarySue started their logo design journey
We want a bold, dynamic logo to launch and brand Thrive for Success, LLC. Designers will be asked to connect the new design with our book cover colors and illustrations to reflect our enhanced focus on business results.
Thrive for Success, LLC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Dynamic, contemporary graphic icon with text “Thrive for Success” that will look fresh five years from now
• Stylish, elegant logo that conveys the message that the company is credible and professional
• Feelings/Qualities: Professional, bold, attracts your attention, evokes feeling of growth and success, stands out in a crowd; vibrant feeling; piques your curiosity; "outside the box" yet focused; freedom/expansiveness; strength, successful, thriving,
• Target Audience / Market: Independent women business owners -- entrepreneurs, women who are doing too much in their lives and want to learn thriving work/life balance
• Connect with our brand of "Stop Spinning Plates" (book title) http://www.stopspinningplates.com. Colors of new logo to be richer and more saturated than the book cover colors.
• Logo that will be used on website, business cards, letterhead, etc. Something that carries our message on all materials.
Name of company -- Thrive for Success, LLC -- as part of design
• Connection to our book cover and illustrations
• Dynamic design with a professional feel
• Feeling of growth and expansion
• Tag line “Revolutionizing Work/Life Balance for Women” as part of design
• Colors of new logo to be richer and more saturated than the book cover colors
• Not a static corporate feeling logo
• Not all caps on text
• No cartoon-like graphics
• Not just a text graphic