Siv.66 interpreted the description of our idea immediately, and was able to provide us with a logo that was exactly what we envisioned. He went above and beyond by providing an example portfolio, showing us how our logo would appear on a variety of marketing items. In addition, he was able to deliver our logo in all of the color combinations we requested. If we ever need more items designed, we will not hesitiate to work with Siv.66. He is simply the best.
How Rob1181 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Subscription service that delivers the world's finest and rarest beers to your door each month.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Logo must be simple and unique.
- A Web 2.0 logo that also represents the product (Beer)
- Logo must include either Pint Glass(es) or Beer Bottle(s)
- Use of shading/gradients should be limited, to make T-Shirt printing easier
- "Awesome" and "Beer" should either use different fonts, colors or stylings. The word "Awesome" should stand out.