Siv.66 won our contest with a logo that was both creative and balanced all the attributes we were looking for. He picked up on details in our brief and comments that other designers missed, and was able to innovate on those points. When we need more creative assets, he will be the first designer we go to.
- Whidbey Cider
How Rob1181 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Subscription service that delivers the world's finest and rarest beers to your door each month.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Logo must be simple and unique.
- A Web 2.0 logo that also represents the product (Beer)
- Logo must include either Pint Glass(es) or Beer Bottle(s)
- Use of shading/gradients should be limited, to make T-Shirt printing easier
- "Awesome" and "Beer" should either use different fonts, colors or stylings. The word "Awesome" should stand out.