Baboons made a great logo and was the most creative designer of the contest. He's also very friendly and helpful and always made the changes very quickly.
How Action-Portraits started their logo design journey
An Australian sports portrait photographer is in need of your help for a logo, for a website, business card and letterhead. It needs to be simple, but eye-catching!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Action Packed Portraits is in need of your help, the designers to create a logo.
- I am an Australian based sports photographic portait company that is slowly setting up business.
- A website is in the making and needs a logo. The website will be selling images online, so I intended on using the logo as a watermark for my images.
- The logo needs to be simple, to the point and eye-catching.
- Item 1... I would like to incorporate the barrel of a telephoto lens. Much like the big white lens that you see at the many major sporting events, ie Olympics.- Something that incoporates an image of a person holding the lens, like a sillowette? But thats optional, if you think you can do something better then thats fantastic!! - I want about two or three colours used in the design, and not just black.- The name of the font used (and cost of font if commercial)- Can also be used as a watermark.- Scalable vector based logo
- Item 1... What I don't want is crazy colours, like rainbows, it does not suit my business image and would look out of place.
- A text based logo, be creative!