What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a digital media company whose logo is behind the times. With AudioDizer we create text-to-speech podcasts for newspaper and magazine companies and our files are available on iTunes, etc. We need our logo to represent our company - cool, innovative, and cutting edge as well as our product which is audio / mp3s.
Similarly with VideoDizer - it creates video mashups.
We like seeing "AudioDizer" with the A and D in capital letters and (V and D in VideoDizer) but are open to new ideas. When we thought about the name of our company we were using it as a process or verb - e.g. AudioDizer takes text content and turns it into an mp3.
We also have a separate service called VideoDizer that does something similar - so the logo needs to be able to work for both services AudioDizer and VideoDizer but with different colors.
- Needs to be cutting edge, 2.0 look and feel
- Want to see something where the A and D in AudioDizer and V and D in VideoDizer are capital letters
- Can use 2 colors to separate Audio and Dizer
- Can use 2 colors to separate Video and Dizer
- Needs to be a clean design
- white background
- Needs to work for VideoDizer (our second product as well)