What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Ask Destiny website is Gary Spirer's effort to provide practical expertise in wealth-building; no-nonsense techniques that have been proven to work. He will sell an e-book, post articles, advertise seminars and build a community through the AskDestiny website.
We want a logo produced in shades of grey, black and white. We'd like to focus on typography and form.
The logo should display the AskDestiny name and the "The Insight Site" timeline.
Logo should communicate the following words: Professional, enticing, different, innovative, successful, community-oriented.
- Include the "AskDestiny" name
- Please include the tagline: The Insight Site.
- Shades of grey
- Style? Sober, proffessional, clean cut, good typography work.
- Horizontal alignment preferred, since it will be on a website header.
- Look at our current logo and decide for yourself, I am thinking something of the sorts of no dollar signs, or question marks.