My overall experience was fantastic! The designer was able to clearly and concisely translate my many, many requests for adjustments and bring the logo I had envisioned to life. I really like the work she came up with, both in its ability to capture the tone I wanted and to present an original, unique logo.
Designer was very prompt and she was very creative in tying 2 separate ideas into one beautiful piece!
Easy to work with and made all the changes I requested! Thank you so much!
How ammimarie started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
two birds nutrition
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a nutritional therapist specializing in auto-immune disease and disorders of the digestive system. My medical clinic does advanced testing of all sorts, treating complicated conditions with supplementation and specific nutritional protocols.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
See the tattoo, though it appears a little more violet. In real life it has a more lavender coloring.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What I'm looking for:
- The tattoo of the artichoke - that image must be in this (the artichoke, not my arm, obviously)
- Two birds in a similar style (black ink/watercolor) on the artichoke.
- A similar color palette: Black, greens, purples, grey, there is some yellow in the actual tattoo. I'm open here.
- A vintage look to it (also within the text).
- The graphic will be used on business cards and as letter head and on a sign/website, etc. So best for it to sit well on a blank canvas
- I want it to be delicate but robust (like the artichoke blossom itself). I have a medical clinic, not a floral shop, so it should remain somewhat professional in appearance and recognizable. I expect to do a lot of branding with this so maybe not too complex.
- A small bird would be about 1/3 the size of a large artichoke blossom but I'm not sure if being 'to scale' is important here.