Was an absolute pleasure. He pulled out an early lead on about 60 other designers and kept iterating better designs all the way to the end. Very responsive and easy to work with.
- Altitude Beer
Robert was a pleasure to work with - he was responsive, had great ideas and there was a log of thought behind his designs. I asked for tons of changes and he did them all and then some. I'll definitely be coming back to him if I need further design work.
Outstanding work! The final product was more than we could have initially imagined!
Amazing work and communication. Highly recommended.
- elevnk std
Very fast and responsive!
How kiwiatsea started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Antarctic Expedition 2020
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a private motor yacht that is cruising to Antarctica. We would like a special logo for our expedition.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Our trip has a focus on animal watching, penguins, killer whales (orca), icebergs.
2. Intended usage is for print and fabric embroidery onto a expedition patch approximately 4-5 inches round or square, hexagonal. open to ideas.. Google "Mision Badge" or "National Park Patches" for size, shape, border ideas of what embroidered patches can look like.
3. Boat typeface is commonly Times New Roman, We've also used the the Gotham Font Family (attached).
4. PDF brochure is attached for a similar style of cruise to what we'll be doing for an idea of the environment + look and feel.
5. 798-1...AI file is profile of the boat
6. Prior winning 99 designs logo for Arctic cruise attached.
7. Have attached a sample shutterstock image with vector map of antarctica for possible use.