Develop a logo for Anodyne Health’s business intelligence product suite. The logo should be clean, fresh, professional looking, and innovative.
Anodyne Health (http://www.anodynehealth.com) delivers revenue cycle solutions to healthcare provider organizations including physician billing, medical coding, and business intelligence software. We are currently looking for a product logo for our suite of business intelligence solutions. These solutions are web-based and designed for business professionals in the healthcare industry (i.e. Practice Administrators, CFOs, CEOs, etc.) Our solutions allow them to analyze their revenue cycle data in a matter of seconds without the use of IT intermediaries.
The logo should contain the suite name (Anodyne Intelligence) and the individual product name, which we will switch out as needed. Currently, we have two distinct products within this suite called Analytics and Dashboards. In the future, we will likely have a third product called Reporting.
Currently, the marketplace, including clients, prospects, other constituencies, simply refer to our products as “Anodyne”. It is therefore important for us to maintain the continuity of the Anodyne name, while building a brand/recognition for the Anodyne Intelligence suite, and each of our products within that suite.
There may be future work opportunities for the winner of our contest.
- Logo must be able to stand alone as this is how it will most frequently be used (i.e. in the user interface of our products, PDF outputs from our products, product literature, etc)
- Logo should contain our colors (PMS 288 and PMS 369) or complementary colors
- “Intelligence” should be the main focus of the logo, but Anodyne must also be somewhere in the logo for the reason listed in the description section above
- Logo must also contain the individual product name (i.e. Analytics, Dashboards, or Reporting)
- Logo may have an icon, but not required
- Logo must be an original design; cannot infringe on someone’s trademark
- Logo should be submitted in vector formatWe would like to see the following elements in the design, but we are open to suggestions:
- “Intelligence” in all lower case letters in a thick font like Helvetica Neue Condensed Extra Black, or any other font you deem appropriate
- The use of the aqua/ "3D"/glossy effect somewhere in the design (i.e. think the QuickTime logo or other new technology products)
- Busy Logo
- Clip Art
- Generic Concepts