Hello and thank you for viewing this contest. Here are the elements I'm looking for in a logo for a small law practice:
* A link to a Pinterest page I created that shows elements of art, architecture/design, typefaces, and existing logos that I find appealing: https://www.pinterest.com/alehashem/logo-design/
* I am NOT OPPOSED to purchasing commercial license(s) up to $200 to use a font or fonts (and am aware that many of the fonts on the Pinterest link above require such licenses).
* No preference between serif and san-serif
* Font(s) must be clean yet sophisticated to reflect the nature of the business.
* Logo should use no more than 2 colors excluding any background color. For example, a purple and yellow logo on a white background would count as 2 colors.
* I think I would prefer the use of one color plus B&W, but I'm open to the use of 2 colors plus B&W.
* I'm open to let designers have creative freedom, but the colors I'm most likely to favor are: Black, White, Blue, Red, and Gold.
* I do not want the logo to include images typically associated with lawyers, for example: no columns, scales, gavels, etc.
* looking for a modern/industrial and inviting feel