Absolutely fantastic to work with! Highly skilled, fast, professional and easy to communicate with! Will definitely use again for any future needs!
How Alpine Vet Clinic started their logo design journey
We are having a new sign made for the front of the building of our small animal veterinary practice and need a new logo
Alpine Animal Hospital
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a small animal veterinary practice in northern california. We primarily see dogs and cats. We are trying to update the look of our building and attract new clients. We need a sign that is easy to read from the road, identifies the clinic, and attracts potential clients to our practice.
- Item 1...Alpine Animal Hospital (name of clinic)
- Easy to Read
- Looks like a Veterinary Hospital
- Eye Catching
- Makes the clinic look vibrant and open for buisness
- vector format
- Needs to look good on a tan colored building. Not a tan sign itself, but something that will look good against it.. Sign company currently plans to make sign out of wood
- owner would like to see some design choices with trees involved.
- while animals are good, nothing too cartoonish, if you use an animall, use one that looks like a professional, doctors office.
- Something hard to read is not going to work