How patrick_stinson started their logo design journey
• Develop a visual identity (logo) for Active Community Wellness. The logo should include color application.
• Overall ACW will target adults who are looking for the social interaction and reinforcement of others to improve their health and wellness.
Active Community Wellness
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• ACW is more than a fitness club, it offers all three components of a successful lifestyle change program, Education, Group Support and Motivation. The three components should be communicated in some way, either through literal icons or more of a symbolic corporate treatment.
• The color palette must communicate a feeling of health, freshness and/or outdoors.
• We are open to either the logotype being represented as Active Community Wellness or as ACW
• We are looking for more of a corporate feel for this identity instead of it looking like a running club or a general health club.
• ACW offers a "system" (Education, Group Support and Motivation) that helps individuals adopt a better health and wellness lifestyle.
• Should capture a sense of energy, movement or inspirational quality.
• No tag line needed
• No clip art
• Nothing cartoony
• This is not a Nike logo