The designer produced a logo that stayed true to our brief. It was a simple and unique design which suited our purposes very well. His communication throughout the process was excellent.
How AccountOnUs started their logo design journey
AccountOnUs.co.uk does two things:
1. Provides a low-cost approach to boring bookkeeping and accounts (typically 40% less than other suppliers)
2. Present a jargon-free and user-friendly dashboard of their accounts with graphical representations and summaries to help them understand what their money is doing.
We keep both our approach and communication simple.
All customers need to do is put their receipts, invoices and other documents in an envelope. A courier picks it up at a scheduled time. We then process it and tell the customer whether they have made money or lost it. Then we can provide further advice if necessary to correct mistakes and maximise returns.
We don't want to be seen as traditional accountants, more a friend. But we also need to appear polished and not too 'wacky' as people need to have confidence in our business and approach.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
* Business owners, and finance managers.
* Working/owning companies of £250K ($500k) or greater.
* Company logo that is easy to read - particularly at a glance.
* Is versatile for use on other design work.
* Looks great in colour and black and white.
* Has some originality, either with the use of typography or icons.
**Please note we cannot use a $ symbol. Instead we use £***