The first draft was unique and caught our eye. After a few notes, the logo stood out above all the rest and was exactly what we wanted.
Followed instructions and really kept the idea simple and not over complicating the design. Also responded to updated changes immediately.
Logo design - all went well!
- George d
Das Logo ist harmonisch und emotional
Great designer, really got what it is I was trying to do with the brand.
As usual, our ideas came out to paper, it is a great designer. For surre it will not be the last project.
How francois.lescornet started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Be part of the low-carbon economy
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Consulting services to support companies that want to anticipate/be part of the ecological transition :
- Carbon footprint (CO2 and Greenhouse gases assessment)
- Risk & opportunities linked to Carbon Tax, Oil prices etc...
- Market analysis in relation to the Renewable power and low-carbon economy
Our customer are businesses in very different sectors (with a majority in the industry) and geographies as well as public bodies so the logo/BizCard should look "fresh but serious".
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Fresh & modern but must be classy - Feel free to propose any color that you see fit.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Really love it - "Simple but complex", modern, too dark, 2 colors may be better
Love it - "Simple but complex", modern, too dark may be - 1 more color would be better
Love it - Fresh, modern, simple but with several colors
More childish than the others but beautiful designed
Love it - Modern, simple. May be one more colors would have been nice.
In an nutshell, we would love:
- Something modern, fresh but also classy & elegant
- Colors: blue-green + purple but really feel free to propose other colors
- Please no "green trees or green leaf etc" that you see in free logos !
- the logo should be easily read on dark/black background (may be used for Biz Card & website)
- If that is of importance (??): matte laminate finish on the business card will probably be used
Please have a look at the carrier film (in particular) or heritage plaster logos that mix geometrical & organic shapes. People really liked those here (may be with 2 colors instead of just 1).