Love the design and thanks for working with me to make a great logo!
Syahaquila is an excellent designer. This is the second time I have used her for a project. She always sticks with it until everything is perfect.
How redaktion O started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
"Emerging Markets" in combination with a secondary word like "Trader"
or "Report"("Emerging Markets Trader") and "EM" in combination with a
secondary word like "Value" or "Research" ("Emerging Markets
What’s your company slogan?
At this moment we have no slogan, but we may add one later on.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Our company is dealing with economics and the financial markets. We are primarily focused on the emerging markets (Asia, Russia and Eastern Europe, Latin America).
- Our product range includes two magazines and a fund.
- We stress the importance of sustainability, value stability and high quality. Another important characteristic is future viability, because we think of ourselves as a young and ambitious company.
- We are dealing with private and institutional investors.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Other color requirements
We tend towards blue (signifying reliability). Any combination with shades of red is fine. Other combinations are welcome, too!
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
„Emerging Markets“ is our brand name. The logo should be capable of being extended with a byword in order to give our different products a uniform design. For this purpose the brand name „Emerging Markets“ will be combined with a secondary word.
Eventually, the following products should be provided with uniform variations of the brand name logo:
- Emerging Markets Trader (online newsletter)
- Emerging Markets Report (online newsletter)
- EM Value (company name)
- EM Research (company name)
In the initial phase we need three versions of the brand name logo in order to decide which way to go.
1. version: „Emerging Markets“
2. version: only the initials „EM“
3. version: „Emerging Markets“ with highlighted initials „EM“
These are the basic guidelines for brainstorming. In the first stage we would like to refrain from furnishing concrete proposals or similar logos in order to receive a wide range of designs. We will give more specific feedback while consulting with the individual designers.