Excellent work done by hattori. Very responsive and willing to hear feedback and incorporate.
Our designer went beyond what was stated in our brief and showed us something that we didn't even know we wanted. It made us put a lot more thought into the process, and broadened the scope of our project.
Beautiful design that captured fully the spirit of my services. Highly recommend this designer. Easy to work with. Patient and accommodating with last minute changes.
- Mihai Crisan
Michael was a pleasure to work with. He was always very quick with replies and super professional. He tirelessly worked until the job was done to both of our satisfaction. I truly enjoyed working alongside him and hope to continue to use him and 99designs in the future!
- Joel the Sellout
This is now the 3rd time I have worked with Horeca and will further more work with them in the future for any upcoming projects. Horeca is task oriented, pays attention to detail, and a hard worker. Thank you again for this project, I will definitely be contacting you soon for another one.
I'm a picky person and Emily is the BEST designer I've worked with. She is a highly skilled and creative designer that is also attentive and attuned to my vision.
She is responsive, kind, and prompt to deliver ideas, drafts, and the final product. She makes the process enjoyable - and made me as the client feel very cared for.
I can tell that Emily takes great pride in her craft, and aims to help her clients feel heard, understood, and proud of the final outcome. I wholeheartedly recommend Emily!
How Daniele Beasley started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
"Twenty" or "20"
What’s your company slogan?
Concierge Wealth Management (full company name is Twenty Concierge Wealth Management)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Twenty Concierge Wealth Management “Twenty” is a boutique investment advisor focused on managing our client investments needs with a unique 20/80 approach. This means 80% of the portfolio will be placed in low-cost passive funds while Twenty will be adding value by selecting an active approach to the remaining 20%.
Twenty is a 100% women owned firm located in Los Angeles, California. Twenty was given birth on 1+1+18 and focuses on helping our clients reach their financial goals in the quest for financial freedom. Goals are to minimize fees and provide complete transparency into selected investments for our clients. Also love the idea that “XX” is the female chromosome representing its founder.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Pantone Colors: Warm Gray 1, 5165 C, 3435 C, Bright White, Black 3 + 661C. I can see using the first three and the remaining as an accent colors in materials.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Can everyone try a version using these softer hues. I like what green, purple, blacks represent in my business. Brings in wealth + femine + classic all in one that can be timeless.
My best guess on the inspiration photo. Blue + Black as an accent. Other colors the primary
maybe text like this?
more like this. no title though
Brand Ideas |
I can envision using a branded “20” in marketing materials discussing the “20/80” allocation approach. Branding ideas - Less is more! Simplicity in branding.
Test as Design
Font as Ilustration
Gloss on Matte
Tone on tone
Typography (love Helvetica + similar)
Minimalist / Modern Approach
I love the idea of purple, burgundy, blues, blacks, grays but open to opinion.
Besides unique typography the blue bird also has special meaning to me - and would be open to the idea of that being incorporated into logo. But not necessary at all!!! The idea of a blue bird sitting on your shoulder overlooking your investments.