Nurse Care of NC has provided medical and non-medical services across the Triangle area for
14 years. Family-owned and RN-operated, Nurse Care of NC started as a nurse-staffing resource and continues to provide skilled CNAs, LPNs and RNs to rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities, memory care units, hospice facilities and doctors’ offices/clinics.
Over the years, the company has expanded its range of services to provide private clients (at home or in assisted living facilities) with highly skilled nursing personnel (an option not often available from many competitors) or non-medical staff to help with activities of daily living (walking, eating, dressing, bathing, etc.). Private care now comprises the vast majority (80%) of Nurse Care’s client base. Shifts/Services are customized based on the individual needs of each client and range from two (a rare offering in the industry) to 24 hours.
Not only does Nurse Care provide extremely high levels of care, the company also prides itself on exceptional levels of customer service, reliability and commitment to the comfort of each and every client. Much of its ability to provide such high levels of care and service springs from the company’s internal focus on valuing and nurturing its own caregivers. Nurse Care wholeheartedly believes creating a company culture where caregivers feel valued, cared for and part of something bigger (truly different from most competitors where they often feel isolated and unappreciated) ultimately translates into improved care for clients.
• Key decision makers at facilities in need of temporary skilled nursing staff (hospitals, hospice, etc.)
• Individuals in need of in-home assistance and skilled nursing care for family members – primarily affluent females, 55-65 with aging parents
Nurse Care of NC is setting an entirely new standard for home care and medical staffing, not only through provision of extraordinary levels of patient care and client service, but also through a level of commitment to its caregiver team that is unprecedented within the sectors. At Nurse Care, the reverence for the critical role each and every player serves in taking care of those who cannot serve themselves starts within the organization. The difference that focus imparts along the care continuum is real and amazing. Honoring and supporting the caregivers translates into team members who are highly engaged and ensures a safe, worry-free and exceptional care experience for each and every client served.
• Range of services provided and team members highly proficient in the care required
• Commitment to ongoing team training and finding creative ways to further professional development (especially among CNAs)
• Dedication to providing financial support/solutions when feasible to employees transitioning to new clients
• Development of employee appreciation programs
• Commitment to clear communication regarding and responsiveness to client needs and requests
• Creation of customized care plans for each client – including personal bios of caregivers and patients in addition to expected medical needs
• Deployment of the latest technology to improve care plans and communication with clients
• Commitment to highly stringent employee screening – only 20% of applicants hired (with the eventual goal being 10%)
• Dedication to a “learn and apply” approach to strengthening and expanding the organization
Professional and intelligent, yet approachable and empathetic