We were extremely pleased with Reasx9's creativity and hard work. The design came out beautifully and we are happy to recommend this designer to everybody. If you are looking for great ideas, patient co-worker with hard working personality - Reasx9 is your man.
Thanks a lot for a good job.
P.S. More projects will be coming to you from my DreamWorks Remodeling Co, and my wife's new business venture.
Went through and delivered what we wanted plus necessary edits. Excellent work!
How skieblade started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
The Decisive Click
What’s your company slogan?
Fine Art Photography
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Fine Art Photography and people who love to own photographic prints.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Would prefer a clean, modern logo that would resonate well with the demographic that would be interested in fine art photography, and for the logo to reflect the fact that the company is in fine art photography.
2. Would appreciate it if the business card also had a modern look to it
3. Would a clear/frosted business card work? (Definitely not a requirement)
4. Would the card look better with or without an image in the background (i.e. very low opacity image in the background for a frosted business card)
5. I've included an image but it is not a requirement that it is used. Only use it if you feel like it makes the business card look more professional and would be attractive to a higher end market.
6. The image is for potential business card use only. Please do not use it for the logo!
7. Thank you very much for your time - it is much appreciated.