Great, as usual. Dont expect nothing less coming from him. keep up!
It was great working with Petar - he was very accommodating with requests
Quick and competent as always!
It was a pleasure working with G_artist. G_artist is full of talent and creates out of the box awesome logos. He quickly turned around all of his edits with no questions asked. I look forward to working with G_artist again.
iwanart is a wonderful, reliable designer. I would be glad to work with him again.
- mail ia
How dmtok9 started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Aerial District provides professional Aerial Videography/Photography services. We use the DJI Inspire 1 platform to shoot videos at weddings and sports events. We deliver a fully finished product so video editing is also our strong selling point. On occasion, Aerial District shoots videos and photos for Real Estate and Commercial Virtual Tours.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Couple of important points and ideas I have for the design of the Business Card and Logo:
1) The card will be a Black Metal Business Card manufactured by mymetalbusinesscard.com. I assume this needs to be kept in mind since the background of the design will be all black.
2) mymetalbusinesscard.com has an Artwork Guidelines page. Here I am also assuming any designer needs this information beforehand.
3) File 'Layout1' and 'Layout2' (although I'm not sure the file name will be visible to you - I will however upload the files in this order) does a pretty good job of conveying how I want my details presented (as described in the 'Content details' section of this contest).
4) File 'Layout3' contains a website address running down the side of the card. This is what I described in 'Content details' as well.
5) I'm not dead set on any specific cutouts, perforations or alternative shapes of the card but I would certainly welcome something creative. Please see the Portfolio section (especially for BLACK metal cards) on http://www.mymetalbusinesscard.com to get an idea for how cutouts/perforations/different shapes could be implemented.
6) In case it's unclear from my design selections and how little information I want on this card: I'd like to aim for a minimalistic and geometric design of the card (I would however allow for the Logo to be a little more involved). In other words, being an engineer I simply don't like "chaotic" designs. I hope that makes sense.
7) I have no idea what colors I would like to use but it should be apparent that not everything will look good on a black metal card. Additionally, minimalism described in 6) would probably require a MAXIMUM of 2-3 colors.