D Solution was "first out of the gate", in providing some of the original direction that I could ponder, and that other designers could build from.
I was a bit clueless on design, and on precisely what I'd wanted, such that some of my original suggestions weren't really very good. D Solution was relentless in helping me eventually figure out what I'd wanted. At some point, I'd realized that I just needed a "wide net of ideas" to choose from. D Solution had made so many different ideas... I'd say more than 12 *fundamentally different* designs, and several flavors of each of those.
In the end, D Solution helped me to create a design with a beautiful logo that was miraculously both "warm and friendly" while appearing technical.
Aside from great design skills, D Solution was a pleasure to work with. He kept providing more and more ideas, while I kept saying, "that's great, do you have even more?" He always happily provided more.
Great design, prompt responses to feedback, and quick delivery of design.
black_menthol gave me a logo that is full of life--like me! Black_menthol worked with me through every step of the process to adjust his designs until I had exactly what I need. He works professionally and is quite fast with his responses. Very eager to please. I would recommend this designer to anyone who is looking for an artist who can communicate the idea of "inspiration" graphically!
Great work! Thank you very much!
- Eric Lingenfelter
Overall our experience with Monzu was excellent. His design was creative and on target and worked tirelessly to refine his design to our specifications.
Monzu works hard to provide deliver satisfaction.
While communication could be slightly better, it is also expected that this would be a bit of a challenge. Monzu powered through these challenges with hard work and effort.
In the end, Monzu provided is with a great Brand identity we are thrilled about and can't wait to use. We are a Net promoter of Monzu's work.
How alessiotokyo started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- travel & leisure expert with focus on design for Tokyo travels
- customized leisure or business travel packages focusing on design and hidden secret tips, usually not accessible for tourists
- culinary experiences: bringing cultural specific tastes to the other sides of the world: importing great products not existing yet in this side of the world (both from Japan to West and from West to Japan). mixing Japanese and Western elements together to make something new. the motto is: the farer away from home the closer to home!
- Hedonistic Life Agency
- business consulting specialized on
● Luxury brand business development & consultancy
● Luxury trainings about ‘Luxury Attitude & its mindset’, ‘Premium Customer Life Style’ and ‘Luxury selling techniques’
● PR and Social Network events’ agency
● In depth Digital Marketing within our extensive network of Distributors, Designers, Architects and specific Developers
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Other color requirements
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
'AMEL' is a compound of my two names, first name first initial and family name the last 3 letters, 'etti' addition makes it sound Italian, I chose it most for the sound of the name, rather than any meaning. since I am European (half Swiss and half Italian) living almost 30 years in Europe and now almost 15 years in Japan (mostly Tokyo, besides Kyoto) my expertise is in bringing the best of each countries to each other, therefore a logo with this in mind without beeing cheesy (mount Fuji or Swiss chocolate) but still have a cool element. my first idea was to use a color code mixing Red and white since both Japanese flag and Swiss flag use the same colors, or even mixing it to Pink but I think something like the attached mark is what I am looking for: it is subtle because it only shows after studying the mark: Kimono standing for Japan and the Red mark on top right, and the well hidden Paris Eiffel Tower representing France. if there is something which represents Switzerland or Europe please bring it on!