How lucyi started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Plain Language Matters
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Full-service Digital Marketing Agency.
Meaning of the business: Plain Language Matters is a marketing agency focused on helping clients that have a hard time communicating their complex message or business model, communicating what they are and what they do using plain English. We help get the message across their website and various digital channels.
Our clients are businesses.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
1. Please use color scheme provided on following attachment: dreamstime_xxl_466358
2. Please use brand element provided on color attached
3. Please do not use the vignet logo. I do not like that and am looking for something that is more in tune with the meaning of the business.
4. I would like a simple and modern looking logo.
5. For the business card, I would like to see the use of the pattern colorful design that I provided here. Or the logo + brand applied in one of the two images I am providing. I am not going to chose business cards that contain only the proposed logo and the contact information. I'm looking for something more impactful and memorable.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I don't like the vignette (icon) of the logo.
I like the font and I love the pattern and the color scheme.
I'm looking for something impactful, different, but modern at the same time.
Please see attached file with our brand identity and colors. We would like you to use this file only. We do not like the logo in the triangular shape and need it to be circular as in the rest of the design.