My go-to designer for everything I need! Great work, prompt, professional, talented - Roberto Criado is the real deal!
How Online-Mktg Team started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Power Life System
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Self-development course familiars and first timers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
- Colour scheme is up to the designer
- Textures are up to the designer
- Shapes are up to the designer
- Photography to be used is in the wireframes, unless the designer has access to imagery that is free, and would like to substitute the imagery in the wireframes.
- Icons and illustrations to be used are in the wireframes.
- Typography direction is given below in the website references
Elements to include in the landing page
1. All copy, imagery, icons and video are illustrated in the wireframe and attached seperately. Please include all elements in the designs.
2. Please do not change:
- the hierarchy of content
- the placement of content e.g. on the left or right side of the page
- the copy
3. The imagery and icons have not been purchased yet, so we do not have hi-res files to work from. The designer can change them for alternative stock imagery and icons. However please consider that these images and icons have gone through review already, and have been signed off for use. So if they are to be changed for style or colour purposes, they need to be very similar in meaning to what we have used.
1. The test in the first panel will be built in bespoke code as opposed to a plug in with design limitations. So the design of the test can be optimised as much as possible. We have modelled the functionality on http://www.chakrahealing.com/chakra-test. The design however must distinguish us from this competitor clearly, and hopefully achieve more than the competitor.
2. The theme that we have chosen has many 'elements' that come with it (you can see these by navigating to the live preview http://artbees.net/themes/jupiter/). Where possible we would like these to be used, but it is not essential.
3. We will be selecting a winner for this contest, and that winner will then be designing the rest of the 5 page website for us on a private project. Fee TBC with winner.
4. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email email@example.com or request a Google Hangout.
5. Thank you for submitting artwork! We greatly appreciate the time and skill that goes into digital design and we are very excited about this phase of the project.