Great job! The designer created exactly what we wanted.
Excellent work! Fast and detailed!
Pase8 was very professional and detail orientated. He handled my constructive critiques very well and responded right away. He did a brilliant job on creating a design that was unique and vibrant which also included every detail we were hoping for. Thank you so much!
How frankyuif started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Personal blog about my thoughts on:
1) Starting a restaurant or bar
2) Restaurant and Bar business/management
4) Food and drinks
5) Case studies/interviews with restauranteurs
6) Random thoughts and travel notes
1) Aspiring restauranteurs, bar/cafe owners
2) Food and beverage professionals
3) Anyone who is interested to learn more about how a restaurant, bar, cafe work
4) People who would like to read more about successful examples in the lifestyle business
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
3) The blog is meant to be a platform to express my personal opinion with a view to engage, it should have an informal style to it instead of being too uptight
4) I like something which is fun and always played with the idea of having a cartoon icon. I have always enjoyed having a character as the representative of the blog (clearly the vector image currently doesn't work very well)
5) I am a huge fan of pixel art, graphics inspired by 80s/90s cartoon/games/music while still retaining a clean feel to it
Elements to include in the landing page
There should be a call to action to read the blog
A good key graphic will be good
1) I am open to all kinds of design inspiration as long as it has relevance to the content of the site and my earlier descriptions
2) Retention of any graphics on the current site (logo, vector image etc) is highly unnecessary
3) I am slightly biased towards a clean organised feel with the smart play of colors