How nuordo started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm a small business doing software development, developers training/coaching, consulting and creating web applications. My target audience is other companies looking for someone to develop their software or train their developers or provide other forms of software consultancy.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
The "branding" has to have a freemasonry feeling - so a lot of mystic symbolism etc can be dark but I don't want it to be "gothic" - has to have more "web" than "gothic" to it :) Don't know if that's possible but would be good if you could incorporate some flat-design look to it.
You can see what I'm aiming for when you look at the logo that is attached to this job.
The page has to provide responsive versions so it has to display well on desktop, mobile and tablet.
Regarding the page I'm looking for something that is a scrollable one-page with clear sections like "Development", "Training", "Consulting", "Work", "Newsletter", "Contact us" etc. Also some link for social media (facebook, twitter) would be nice somewhere on the site. Additionally I want the message "We work remotely" to be clearly stated somewhere.
Elements to include in the landing page
- Social icons for links to company's facebook and twitter profile,
- Newsletter input with something like "Sign up and get our 10% discount"
- Contact form
- Work showcase (will include for example a website, a book, an online course etc)
Sections (with some sample descriptions):
- Development section will describe the process and tools we use.
* We are agile. We work both in Scrum and Kanban depending on client needs.
* We use the best project management and communication tools. Handling our customer's satisfaction with Atlassian JIRA and Slack.
* We provide quality. Our software is developed with Behavior Driven Development methodology and we focus on the things that matter for your users.
* Continuous integration & deployment. We deploy & test our applications thoroughly so you don't have to.
- Training section will describe what training programs we have:
* for example: "One Month BDD" - Learn the basics of Behavior Driven Development in 30 minutes a day for 30 days.
* "Symfony & BDD" - create Symfony projects with BDD and virtualize your environments with Docker for a better team sharing experience.
* "Impact Mapping" - learn how to manage a project with the use of tools like Impact Mapping & living documentation. Derive features from business goals and have a clear big picture of every project.
- Consulting seciont will have some description about what we can do to help in project management, estimating etc + a link to the contact us section.
- "We use" section will have a bunch of icons of the tools we use f.e.: Atlassian JIRA, CircleCI, Docker, Github, Bitbucket, Slack, Google Hangouts, Trello, etc (more in future)
Here are the logo designs. The One with the coffin outline is a "full" version. The others are for occasional use in social media etc.