I have created 3 sketched versions of this page that we’d like created that showcase the layout and generic kinds of features we’d like included. I did not get too detailed because I wanted to enable more creative design rather than limit it to what I sketched. Think of these more as guidelines than hard mock ups. I'd like to be able to use the background and imagery used in these designs to create multiple future pages with updated assets (new videos, updated copy, etc.).
We need the page to appear very professional given the executive audience we’ll be speaking to, but also show we’re edgy, young, and progressive so they want to be associated with our cool-ness (because banks inherently are not very “cool”).
You’ll notice I refer to “Key Benefits X, Y, and Z” in the sketches, which refer to 5 main value propositions that we will interchange and test on these pages. Here are the 5 value propositions, as I would like to have some graphics to go along with them:
1. Grow Your Portfolio!
• By using LendKey banks and credit unions can grow their portfolio of assets (loans) almost instantly – our target audience is ALWAYS looking for ways to use the money they are holding for more loans.
2. Attract Younger Members!
• Credit unions and banks alike would love to attract new clients/members at a younger age so they can become their primary banking service for as long as possible (for checking accounts, savings accounts, home loans, auto loans, etc.). We help them attract young members exclusively as we’re helping them make STUDENT loans!
3. Turnkey Solution, Live in 3 Weeks!
• It is VERY important that the target audience knows that we do all the heavy lifting. All they have to do is provide the capital they want to loan out and we take care of everything else from marketing to students, to servicing and collecting the loan payments and providing all of the technology for them.
4. Impressive Portfolio Performance!
• Our target audience will want to know that the loans we help them offer perform very well, they rarely default and they make a profitable return on investment.
5. We’ve Helped Hundreds of Institutions!
• We have over 250 clients using our platform to offer private student loans and student loan consolidations – if that many have committed to us so far, there’s no reason for anyone not to!