Very good. First designer to submit a concept and his style moved the competition in the right direction. Very responsive.
How potatolabsllc started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I need a landing page for a new cryptocurrency that I am creating. The service will allow regular people to drag and drop to create landing pages (like Squarespace), but specifically for ICOs (initial coin offerings). ICOs are basically scheduled fundraisers that allow people to invest using Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc on certain dates.
It will be convenient and more secure than the current way (which is hiring developers to create them). Eventually there will be a dashboard (exactly like Squarespace / Leadpages).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Simple, clean, with graphics that reflect that my service is a:
- Website builder
- Secure fundraising / ICOs
Elements to include in the landing page
I need everything to fit on one long page.
Above the fold:
- Email input + submit button above the fold
- Button to play intro video
- Notification banner (e.x. the "$OST Invests in Unsplash — to Create the new Currency for Photography. Learn more" part on the top of https://simpletoken.org/)
- Multiple description blocks (image, with a block of text next to it)
- Token distribution (a pie chart with percentages and labels)
- Social media icons / links
Please look at the different companies listed on https://www.icoalert.com/ for inspiration. The layout is standard for all ICOs.
Also I will need custom graphics as part of the design. I want them to reflect that Launch Token is the "Squarespace for ICOs".
I currently don't have a logo, so if you could throw something together quickly (with a rocket) that would be appreciated.