What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Please do not use any stock photography - we really favor illustrated designs and icons. Our Colors: #F4F4F4, #444444, #1C1F2A, #003366, #99CC33, #FF9933
Elements to include in the landing page
- Specific sections for Overview, Challenge, Solution and Results.
- Email capture form at the bottom "Want to replicate these results? Let's chat!"
- We'd love to see some compelling illustrations that help tell a story just as much as the copy does. Keep in mind that we want this to be a basic case study template that we can use for all our case studies regardless of the subject matter.
- We are a tech company but our tone is casual, it's part of what sets us apart from our competition. We favor a really fun and unique design, we do not like stuffy corporate designs.
Here is our current case study design: https://www.suretysystems.com/insig…se-study/- I do not like how plain it is and also do not care for the image at the top. The sidebar is not an effective use of the space and I would rather have more of a scrolling design where these elements were tucked down below.
- There are several words or phrases in bold that shouldn't be. I would prefer that all of the paragraph copy be in the same font/weight.