Description of the page
On the top of the page there will be a logo of EGMAT in the left corner. On the right corner there will be Static images for Secure Payment and Risk free guarantee.
The cart page comprises of 3 expandable/collapsible sections as shown below:
1. Login Details Section
2. Product details section
3. Payment details section
The 3 sections will function in a top to down fashion (Refer to the attached presentation). Initially (when a user lands on the shopping cart) only the first section (Login details) is expanded and visible. The other two sections would be minimized.
Clicking on the call to action button (of the first section) would minimize the first section and expand the second section.
Similarly, clicking on the call to action button of the second section will minimize the second section and expand the third section.
Any of the sections can be revisited by clicking on the corresponding tab, please see slide 3 of the attached presentation.
The courses which the user is buying are bought from this page http://www.e-gmat.com/buy
1. Login Details Section:
• The first section of the page is the “Login Details” section. Here there will be two radio buttons for the user to select stacked horizontally (whether he is already registered or not).
By default the radio button (E-GMAT User) will be selected. Based on the user selection (e-GMAT User or I am a new user) there will be either 2 fields or 3 fields to enter the details. Refer to the attached PDF for details.
• There will also be a password recovery link (Forgot Password?) for existing users.
When a user clicks on forgot password, a new message window will prompting the user to enter the registered email address to send the new password.
• If an existing user tries to sign up as a new user, a message appears telling him that he is already registered.
• Once the user fills the pertinent fields, he will click on “Continue” to proceed to the Product Details section.
2. Product Details Section:
• In the product details section, the selected course name and the course validity will be highlighted in an enclosed space (which we portray to the user as “Your Cart”). The course name field and Course Validity will be dynamic fields depending upon the course and the duration user opts for. The course name may appear in some Fancy highlighted font so that it catches the attention of the user.
• Below it there will be a field for Discount Code. This field will be non editable
• If there is no discount code for the product, then it will display a standard discount code and show the discounted price. Below the discount code field, we can show a “Dummy Price”, strike it off and a “Discounted Price”.
• On the right side of “Your Cart” space there will be an Image for the Best Price Guarantee (we need an attractive and a striking logo so that it draws user’s attention and assures that this is the best deal available).
• Below the Best Price Guarantee image, we have a strong one-line testimonial (10-15 words) with a small photograph and GMAT score.
• “Proceed to Payment” is the call to action button in this section and once the user clicks on it, it takes him to the next section “Payment Details
3. Payment Details Section:
• This section contains the standard information that is there in the current shopping cart’s Payment area.
• On the right side, we have the trust symbols (Static) – “Risk Free Purchase- 7 Day Money back Guarantee” Logo and another logo which indicates that the payment method/gateway is secure. We want these images/symbols to stand out and attract users attention as soon as the user lands on this section.
• “Submit your Order” will be the call to action button in this section and is the final call to action button