The landing page is an 8-9 part questionnaire. Please see "Summary.doc" for a more detailed breakdown. For a brief overview, I have outlined the 8-9 parts below.
FIND THE RIGHT DRONE FOR YOU
"With so many drones to choose from, here's a great place to start.
Answer few quick questions, and we'll suggest drones just for you."
Hey stranger, I'm dying to get to know you better!
Question: Hello. What's your name?
Question : Nice to meet you your_name, my name is Dronie. May I know who are you buying this drone for?
Answer : Myself / My child
Q: How would you rate your/your kids (depends on answer to previous question) flying skills?
A : Newbie / Intermediate / Expert
Q : Your_name, should your new drone have photo/video capability?
- Choose from Yes / No
- If choose Yes, then go to Part 4.a, if choose No, proceed to Part 5.
Q: Do you own a GoPro or some other action camera?
1. Yes, and I want to use it with my new drone.
2. Yes, but I don't want to use it with my new drone.
3. No, I don't have a GoPro camera
Q: Should your new drone be foldable?
Y : Yes / No
Q : Is there any specific feature your new drone should have?
2. Follow me mode
3. Brushless motors
4. Auto Take Off and Landings
5. Waypoints flying
6. Altitude hold
Q: We’re almost done! Please help us find the perfect drone for you by sorting following items from highest to lowest priority for you :
1. Flight time
2. Control range
3. Camera & FPV System
Money comes last! How much are you willing to spend on your new drone?
- Show money ranges to choose from. (Look for an example here : https://www.typeform.com/ / How can I use typeform / Registration
Please also include > Social sharing buttons.