How tate c started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
As a career development consultant/lead generator, I work with individuals who want to undertake further study at a Certificate or Diploma level and link them in to the right course at a Registered Training Organisation
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
- use of colours in logo (optional as long as page looks neat and cohesive)
- use of real life individuals (i.e. person or group of people) that look as though they would study a course with you
- I want the landing page to be fresh, clean and eye-catching - not boring and stagnant
- Confidence - the overall feel of the page should instil confidence and inspire someone to want to undertake further education
- font used in logo is GILL SANS – ‘Regular' for TATE and ‘Light' for CONSULTING
Elements to include in the landing page
- call to action on the side - email capture form
***refer to word doc attachment for further content details***
I would like the least amount of scrolling up and down the page as possible - if everything could fit neatly without having to scroll/look squashed together, that would be great