What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
- Color scheme is provided in the specification attached
- Textures are up to the designer
- Shapes are up to the designer
- Photography to be used is in the specifications document, unless the designer has access to imagery that is free, and would like to use the imagery in the design.
- Icons and illustrations to be used are in the wireframes.
- Typography direction is given below in the website references
- The Logo will need to be created/designed according to the specification in the document
- The theme is already purchased and used in the website
- The website is already hosted on our server. Therefore any live elements will need to created/built on a test environment prior to updating the main site on launch.
Elements to include in the landing page
The landing page requires:
1. Capture form that contains micro commitment steps;
2. A new logo (the specification document shows examples of the designs and colors we like)
3. All copy, imagery, icons and video are illustrated in the document provided and attached separately. Please include all elements in the designs.
4. Please do not change:
- the hierarchy of content
- the placement of content e.g. on the left or right side of the page
- the copy
5. Images have not been purchased yet, so we do not have hi-res files to work from. The designer can change them for alternative stock imagery and icons. However please consider that these images and icons have gone through review already, and have been signed off for use. So if they are to be changed for style or color purposes, they need to be very similar to what we have used.
1. The current website is functioning well. See http://californiadebtreliefreviews.com. However, we require that the the design be made fresh and modern with a warm and trustworthy feel to it.
2. The theme has already been chosen, and is currently functioning on the existing website.
3. We will be selecting a winner for this contest, and that winner will then be designing the rest of the 5 page website for us on a private project. Fee TBC with winner.
4. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email email@example.com.
5. Thank you for submitting artwork! We greatly appreciate the time and skill that goes into digital design and we are very excited about this phase of the project.
Content management system
Wordpress (Note: This is a design contest only. No coding is required.)