Schneller und kompetenter Geschäftspartner. Sehr zu empfehlen! Tolle Ideen und zügige Umsetzung.
Awesome work and good communication and turnaround. Thank you and will work again.
Very pleased with the quality of work. Worked with this designer again as have been very happy with the work completed so far.
This email design and testing project was completed with excellent communication and adjustments as they were required.
- SkyPark Steve
- Only Quality
Great designer and great experience
- MH Awan
Did a great job! Provided multiple versions of different iterations which really sped things up and gave us a lot of options. Would work with him again!
How mattquill started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a membership site that connects student pilots with flight instructors. In other words, student pilot users can search for, find, and contact & hire flight instructor users.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
1. I would like something elegant, but simple.
2. Regarding colors: I like blue (#003f87) and anything that you might think compliments it such as whites, grays, yellows, etc.
Elements to include in the landing page
1. Logo (monocolor or multi-color, whichever the designer chooses to use)
2. Links to Sign Up and Sign In
3. Full-width main search area with colorful high-def airplane image blended into it.
4. Animated explainer video (please just put something in as a place holder). See an example at http://www.firestartervideos.com/portfolio.
1. I have attached a couple of simple mock-ups that I did in Balsamic.
These are just some ideas that I had (one has a colored banner and the
other one does not). However, please feel free to use your own ideas.
2. The logo that is attached is just monocolor black. Please feel
free to experiment with some colors to match the overall theme of your
design. You can use a single color for the logo or multiple colors for
it - I don't really have a preference.
3. I have attached a high-res photo of an airplane image that I think
would look nice (the yellow airplane could contrast a blue sky-colored
background). I don't love the light color of the blue sky that is
currently in the photo - so please make background a prettier/darker
blue to contrast the airplane photo.
4. Please try to make the background that the airplane is flying in
really beautiful. I would like a nice blue sky with a few wispy, white
clouds. Maybe even a "majestic" mountain scene with some green grass
along the bottom of the image. Try to use a background image that
would make you want to go fly!