russ.krajec got their new infographic by running a design contest:
Show how the patent process works in this cool infographic.
Check out russ.krajec's Infographic contest…
Attorney & Law
Story to tell in the infographic
How an invention becomes a patent - and what it costs.
Data to include in the infographic
A sequence showing how an invention moves the patent process, with emphasis on how patent applications move through the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Also want to include costs associated with each step, and a summary pie chart of where the costs go.
Elements to include in the infographic
The flow of the patent prosecution sequence, as shown (badly) in the drawing, as well as a pie chart of the patent costs. (Please reformat the pie chart to look good - I provide the raw data in an Excel spreadsheet.)
Please use the BlueIron color palate, which you can find at blueironip.com, as well as the BlueIron Logo on the infographic. This infographic is likely to be quite popular with patent attorneys, and I would like the BlueIron message to be somewhere in the middle where it will be hard for them to crop out if they copy the infographic. 99designs would not allow me to upload an Excel spreadsheet, so I apologize that I could only upload a PDF. The notes at the bottom of the page should say: 1. All USPTO fees are Small Entity fees as of 2016. Large entity fees are 2x higher. 2. All attorney's fees are based on the American Intellectual Property Lawyer's Association average fees from the bi-annual survey of 2015. 3. The total cost of $56,525 is an average cost of a patent in the US. It reflects the average 4.2 office actions, a 75% probability of a Pre-Appeal Conference, and a 25% probability of a Full Appeal.
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Infographic starts at $599.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their infographic.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
russ.krajec collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected 2 winners!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
We ease the administrative headaches of running a small business.
We are a review site.
Outside Looking In is a non-profit organization that works with Canadian Indigenous (Native) youth. We offer several pro
My business is executive coaching and I work primarily with large corporates and also business owners
Satia Nutrition's mission is to improve nutrition for all the world's people through accessible, evidence based, content
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all l
Check out other attorney & law design inspiration
We love talking design:
2 days ago | 20 min read