Truly the most incredible, positive experience I have ever had. What a pleasure working with someone who cares so much about their work and with a level of professionalism that is to be admired. He took my book to levels that I never expected and was so thoughtful about all of the suggestions and design. FANTASTIC!
Always a pleasure.
Another great project.
- CEA Cleveland
Fast, professional and good quality.
Jan came up with a creative design that stands above the pack and impressed my client, executed in a timely fashion.
- Sorin Q.
Quick and precise turn around. Prompt communication.
How aaronbenton started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
We are currently building a lake house for our large extended family. In the main bathroom of the lake house, I am having a floor installed made of pennies. (see photo) In the floor of pennies, I will place eight special coins that people will have to try and find. (It's like a game of "Where's Waldo". I would like to have an infograghic created to hang on the wall that lists all of the special coins to be found.
Data to include in the infographic
- Oldest penny used.
- Total amount of pennies used: 6972
- Total cost to install floor: Way more than $69.72.
* 1902 Indian Head Penny (insert photo)
* 1972 Australian Penny (insert photo)
* English Penny (insert photo)
* Argentine Peso (insert photo)
* Chuck E. Cheese token (insert photo)
* Canadian Penny (insert photo)
* 1970 Bermuda Pig Penny (insert photo)
* Ecuadorian Sucre 1977 (insert photo)
Elements to include in the infographic
Maybe use a treasure map parchment graphic as a background?