Applefresh did great. It was a very unusual design brief but he delivered a result that was better than we imagined. We're very happy with it.
Always a pleasure to deal with and kzine's work is consistently high quality.
- vincent vU
Awesome designs and feedback!
Brilliant work. The artwork was creative, fast, and smart. The couple of small edits were made incredibly quickly. Overall, I couldn't be happier and would work with him again.
Jan created a great infographic for my EdTech company. Very quick and responsive and excellent design sensibilities. He took this project to a higher level than we had hoped for.
- Sorin Q.
Quick and precise turn around. Prompt communication.
How aaronbenton started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
We are currently building a lake house for our large extended family. In the main bathroom of the lake house, I am having a floor installed made of pennies. (see photo) In the floor of pennies, I will place eight special coins that people will have to try and find. (It's like a game of "Where's Waldo". I would like to have an infograghic created to hang on the wall that lists all of the special coins to be found.
Data to include in the infographic
- Oldest penny used.
- Total amount of pennies used: 6972
- Total cost to install floor: Way more than $69.72.
* 1902 Indian Head Penny (insert photo)
* 1972 Australian Penny (insert photo)
* English Penny (insert photo)
* Argentine Peso (insert photo)
* Chuck E. Cheese token (insert photo)
* Canadian Penny (insert photo)
* 1970 Bermuda Pig Penny (insert photo)
* Ecuadorian Sucre 1977 (insert photo)
Elements to include in the infographic
Maybe use a treasure map parchment graphic as a background?