Wonderful to work with. Quick to respond, kind, very helpful!
Fantastic work as always from Kashie, our brief was to create something different but keep the same feel as a previous brochure and this was perfect! Thank you
- Signals Digital
The designer was able to get the job done fast and followed directions. A+!
As always, great work. Quick turn time.
- julius g
I couldn't be happier with the final design! Jan is super talented and was patient with all of my requests. I couldn't believe how well Jan understood all of my directions- everything I asked for was done exactly right. I look forward to working with Jan more!
- Ants on a Melon
- Sorin Q.
Quick and precise turn around. Prompt communication.
How aaronbenton started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
We are currently building a lake house for our large extended family. In the main bathroom of the lake house, I am having a floor installed made of pennies. (see photo) In the floor of pennies, I will place eight special coins that people will have to try and find. (It's like a game of "Where's Waldo". I would like to have an infograghic created to hang on the wall that lists all of the special coins to be found.
Data to include in the infographic
- Oldest penny used.
- Total amount of pennies used: 6972
- Total cost to install floor: Way more than $69.72.
* 1902 Indian Head Penny (insert photo)
* 1972 Australian Penny (insert photo)
* English Penny (insert photo)
* Argentine Peso (insert photo)
* Chuck E. Cheese token (insert photo)
* Canadian Penny (insert photo)
* 1970 Bermuda Pig Penny (insert photo)
* Ecuadorian Sucre 1977 (insert photo)
Elements to include in the infographic
Maybe use a treasure map parchment graphic as a background?