A pleasure as always. Efficient and always gets it, often improving on any ideas you might have yourself along the way.
- vincent vU
Great Job - again :) Thanks!
Above and beyond on both creativity and skillset. He goes above and beyond to do great work.
Great work, all going well.
- Sorin Q.
Quick and precise turn around. Prompt communication.
How aaronbenton started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
We are currently building a lake house for our large extended family. In the main bathroom of the lake house, I am having a floor installed made of pennies. (see photo) In the floor of pennies, I will place eight special coins that people will have to try and find. (It's like a game of "Where's Waldo". I would like to have an infograghic created to hang on the wall that lists all of the special coins to be found.
Data to include in the infographic
- Oldest penny used.
- Total amount of pennies used: 6972
- Total cost to install floor: Way more than $69.72.
* 1902 Indian Head Penny (insert photo)
* 1972 Australian Penny (insert photo)
* English Penny (insert photo)
* Argentine Peso (insert photo)
* Chuck E. Cheese token (insert photo)
* Canadian Penny (insert photo)
* 1970 Bermuda Pig Penny (insert photo)
* Ecuadorian Sucre 1977 (insert photo)
Elements to include in the infographic
Maybe use a treasure map parchment graphic as a background?