Gabriel is an awesome designer. Great work!! Will use him again.
Alina is a great designer, innovative, easy to work with and always on time! I highly recommend
Cami takes instructions very well and offers a variety of designs. Very responsive and diligent.
How Joybean started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
Joybean Coffee Company
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Story to tell in the infographic
Create awareness of the poverty problem and child malnutrition problem in Nicaragua, and show people how they can help by purchasing coffee from us.
Data to include in the infographic
- What if your morning coffee brought as much joy to others as it does to you? What if your morning coffee was helping to feed malnourished children in Nicaragua? What if your morning coffee had purpose?...
- With a poverty rate of 30%, Nicaragua is one of the poorest countries in the Western Hemisphere.
- 8% live in extreme poverty...less than US $1.25 per day (INIDE 2015)
- 17% of children under the age of five suffer from malnutrition
- Joybean Coffee proceeds are used to support children's feeding programs, and other children's programs, throughout Nicaragua.
- Our #FEED10FOR1 campaign was launched in the summer of 2016
- With every bag sold, we can provide 10 meals
- Now that's coffee with a purpose.....and it tastes great!
- Our single-origin coffees from Nicaragua and Africa are roasted to perfection and will not disappoint.
- Check out our selections and join the campaign at http://www.joybeancoffee.com
- We're not asking you to give up your morning coffee....just consider getting it from us.
Open to new ideas and creative options. I have attached some pics that may or may not be incorporated into the project.